As we start back up with games Monday, please review these updated safety protocols before beginning play. Please be sure to view all of our safety measures at http://www.griffithyouthbaseball.org/safety.
- Bleachers are for players only. Please bring your own seating and sit around the fields.
- At St. Mary’s fields, players not on the field are to sit with parents until their turn to bat.
- All managers and coaches must wear a mask when social distancing with players is not possible; such as when helping a player with batting, etc.
- Masks are required for everyone in the concessions stand areas. This includes workers and those making concession stand purchases.
- If you feel sick, please stay home!
- Please remember to maintain social distancing, wear masks when social distancing isn’t possible, and wash your hands or use sanitizer.