All of us at GYB take the safety of our baseball families very seriously, and after much consideration, we have decided to postpone the start of our season. We are following the guidelines set forth by the various health departments, the state, and our local school system to ensure that we do our part to help keep everyone safe.

We will be closely monitoring the ongoing situation and we will continue to assess things over the next few weeks. As of right now, we anticipate our start date for practices to be when school begins again on April 13th, 2020. If necessary, we will make adjustments as we see fit.

Our major evaluations that were scheduled for this Sunday will be canceled. Major teams will be drafted without these and teams for all divisions will be put together next week with the hopes of starting our regular season games on time.

We love baseball and can’t wait to play, but keeping our families and our community healthy is priority at this time.

Please continue to follow our Facebook page for the latest information and important dates.

Thank you,
Griffith Youth Baseball Executive Board