Just a few important reminders and other info for our 2017 season sign ups:
1. We will be accepting cash, check, and credit cards. (Please see our registration form for specific registration fees before making any payments on our website.)
2. New players MUST provide a birth certificate in order to register.
3. A signed medical waiver (notary will be available during most registrations) and signed code of conduct is required for ALL players!
4. We will have a sign up sheet for those interested in a 16-17 year old division. If we get enough to play, we’ll get it going.
5. Registration dates at BlackCats: 11am-4pm on Jan 22, 29 & Feb 12, 19, 26 & Mar 5, 12. Registration at the field: 5-7pm on Jan 24 & Feb 2, 8, 14, 23.
Registration dates can also be found on our website calendar here: https://www.griffithyouthbaseball.org/calendar/
You can find our available forms on our website here if you’d like to print and fill them out before bringing in: https://www.griffithyouthbaseball.org/forms
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask a board member, send an email, call a number that is listed on registration flyer, or send a Facebook message.
Thanks! We’re looking forward to a great season!